11.05.2011

NaNoWriMo Meme: Day 5

Name two songs from your playlist that you feel are connected with your novel in some way, and explain how they are.

I actually don't have any kind of writing playlist. I do like to listen to music while I write occasionally, but I've never really been a playlist kind of person. I think I would get bored with it after awhile! I just listen to whatever I feel like listening to when I decide I need some music. Lately I've been listening to the Angels & Airwaves album LOVE, which is one of my favorite albums. In fact, If I hit the minimum word count goal for this Sunday (10,002 words), I am going to buy the new A&A album, LOVE Pt. 2, to celebrate.

I really hope I make that goal; I really want that album.

1 comments:

Natty said...

That's some good motivation! Hope you're doing well with NaNoWriMo! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...