11.06.2011

NaNoWriMo Meme: Day 6

What is your one biggest stressor related to forcing yourself to write at least 50,000 words in a span of 30 days?

I would say...not knowing where the story is going. Although I had great intentions of outlining ahead of time this year, once again I am essentially pulling the plot out of my behind. This is called "pantsing" on the NaNoWriMo forums, in case you weren't aware. And this is really the reason why I have never won NaNo in all my previous years participating. I get stuck eventually and just can't make the plot go anywhere, and eventually I give up and just stop writing all together.

I am, however, determined this year! Really. I want to win, even if it means throwing sanity out the window. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...