11.07.2011

NaNoWriMo Meme: Day 7

Where’s your favorite place to hunker down and write?

I don't think I really have a favorite (I am very, very bad at picking favorites of anything) but I will list the places I have written so far.
  • my desk in my dorm room
  • my pink chair, also in my dorm room
  • the couch in the lobby of my dorm building
  • the study room on the fourth floor of my dorm building
  • Nathan's room, also on the fourth floor of my dorm building
  • the cyber cafe in the university library
  • my English class during a discussion of a book I don't like
  • my Geology class during a lecture about the Marathon Mountains

All of these places have been quite good, too. I look forward to taking my writing elsewhere in the coming weeks. I love having a laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...