12.27.2011

The Creative Setup: Michelle



1. Who are you, and what do you do?
My name is Michelle Koechle and I am a wedding and senior portrait photographer in Flagstaff, Arizona. My business is Michelle Koechle Photography. Just a few links:

http://www.michellekoechle.com
http://www.michellekoechleblog.com

2. What hardware are you using?
Being a photographer, I use a lot of hardware. I interpret hardware as esentially being equipment. I use a lot of different photography equipment starting from my camera body and ranging to all sorts of different lenses. I use an iMac for my office computer.

3. And what software?
The main software I use is Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. For my website, I use Showit and Redcart and SmugMug for uploading galleries. I also use various Microsoft Office software like Excel and Word.

4. What would be your dream setup?
Hmm, that's tough! I suppose I already have my dream set up. The only thing I would change is having more lenses and and office large enough for two desks to face each other- one for me and one for my second shooter.

~*~*~*~
This is a feature in which I invite bloggers and other creative people to share what technology they use to get their jobs done. These interviews are unedited, except for adding links to product pages in some cases. Photos are property of interviewees.

I am always looking for more people to interview! If you would like to participate, please email me at emdismukes[at]yahoo[dot]com. I hope to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...