12.02.2011

Gadchick: Issue One!

I am very pleased to announce that the first issue of Gadchick, a wonderful online technology magazine for women, is now on the virtual shelves!


click the cover to read and subscribe!


I'm very excited about the future of this project, so please subscribe and tell all your friends! For a little background, check out the original post about the project here, on Our City Lights. Also take a look at the Gadchick blog, which is updated with different kinds of stories all the time!

And be sure to take a look at the article I wrote, The Cellphone Writer! I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm very proud to have the opportunity to be an official member of the Gadchick staff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...