12.11.2011

Here's what you missed: 12/4 to 12/10


I decided to take a cue from my sister and do a little "week in review post, like she does on the blog she and my brother-in-law share. I think it's a pretty cool way to talk about the smaller things that go on during the week, stuff that might not be big or interesting enough to blog about on its own!

This week, I:
  • ate leftovers from Chuy's (yum!)
  • woke up to the tiniest bit of snow on the ground
  • got in the elevator to find some very comfy furniture
  • received the cutest keyboard cover in the mail
  • finally used this my "yarn bag"
  • bundled up to keep warm in the 30 degree weather
  • had fun with this color changing cup I got for free.

It was a pretty good week!

Just a heads up, this coming week will be kind of slow, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit some blogging in around studying for finals and finishing up my swap project! So stick with me and I'll be back before you know it! I'm really excited because on Friday, I'll be officially home for the holiday, and I have a lot of plans (some related to this blog and my Etsy shop, which I've been neglecting)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...