12.01.2011

I finished!



I won! I did it! It was a lot of work, and my novel is nowhere near finished, but I made it to 50,000 words on the 30th of November, around 5:30 PM!

I'm so happy, and a little relieved. I have a lot to do over the next few weeks (a swap item I desperately need to finish, on top of some other crafting I've been putting off, and studying for exams) so I've decided that I'm putting my novel away until I finish my last exam on December 16th. Once I'm back home for the holidays and have had some time to relax, I'm going to keep writing! My plan is to finish the story and do at least some basic editing and cleaning up of the plot before the summer, because as a NaNoWriMo winner, I get to order 5 bound copies of my novel from a company called CreateSpace! How cool is that? Even if the novel is still in the editing process by the time the offer expires, I'm getting those five copies. I can't wait!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...