12.13.2011

My second semester at college!



In case any of you were wondering, this is what I'll be doing next semester! Italian every day, just like this semester, plus US History (a requirement) MWF, Environmental Science (also a requirement!) TuThF, English 2500 MW, and Contemporary Moral Issues TuTh. It'll be an interesting semester, at least. And I'm so glad that this time, my days start at 9:30 at the earliest and always end at 3:00!

In other news, I took my Italian final yesterday and I think I did pretty well! I have Geology today, which will be a cinch. Art and Anthropology are tomorrow, and then English on Friday. And then I get to head home for the holiday! I can't wait. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Natty said...

Ughhh I hated environmental science! Or maybe I just hated the teacher... anyways, I still hate it. ;) Good luck next semester! That sounds like a doozy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...