12.15.2011

Would you like to sponsor Divine Chaos?

I'm offering up sponsor spots in my sidebar for the month of January!

This blog has been growing lately and my dedication to making it successful has grown, as well! I know how wonderful it is to realize that people are actually interested in the things you write, so I want to try to reach out to any other blogs out there (especially the small ones!) and help other bloggers get their feet in the door of this amazing online world!

To be completely honest, I understand how hard it sometimes is for new-ish bloggers to justify spending money on advertising. I didn't sponsor another blog until this past summer, even though I've had this blog for over a year now. But advertising can be great for your blog, especially if you have (or are planning to have) any kind of shop or other indie business to go along with it. And that's why I'm offering ad space for low rates (and even free!) starting next month.

If you're interested, please check out my new Sponsor page! It has my rates and all other important information regarding the subject.

I hope some of you decide to take the plunge and sponsor me! This is one of the many great ways to form connections in the blog world.

1 comments:

katiebug92 said...

I'd be up for trading sponsor spots with you! Let me know if you want to! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...