12.29.2011

Year in Review! January to June


In January, I was a part of my school's senior musical, The Wiz. I also celebrated my second anniversary with my boyfriend, Ryan. On my blog, I celebrate something else: my 100th post! I hosted a weeklong blog party!


In February, I had fun buying fabrics for an art piece for a state competition. Here on the blog, I announced that my Etsy shop would be opening in March!


In March, I had a bit more fun here on my blog! I posted two fun semi-DIYs: my decorated Instax album, and my cute prom invitation!


In April, I was the lucky recipient of some Harry Potter crafts through a swap on Craftster. I also went through some old photos with my mom and sister, and I posted a few of my favorites here!


In May, I said finally said goodbye to high school. I guess I was busy, because I didn't post anything on this blog during that whole month!


In June, I went on a wonderful date with my boyfriend in Houston. I took lots of pictures and posted my favorite moments here on the blog!

And that was the first half of the year! Stay tuned for July though December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...