1.20.2012

February Sponsor Call!

I'm happy to announce that I will be offering ad spots in my sidebar once again for the month of February! I've changed my sizes and rates around a little from last month, so here are some quick facts!


I've decided to only offer one spot this time. It'll be 200 pixels by 100 pixels and located in my sidebar beneath my little "hello" blurb. If you choose to purchase a spot (or make a sponsorship trade--just email me!), you'll be introduced at the beginning of the month, and you'll have the opportunity to make a guest post at any point during the month, as well as participate in a group giveaway!

If you're interested, please click here to view more information. My email address can be found there or by clicking on the "contact" button at the top right of this page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...