1.17.2012

More of my Smash pages!





I've had a busy week (moving back to school and getting ready for another semester!) but I made some time last night to do some more smashing. I'm still totally in love with my Smash Book! There's so much stuff to do with it.

I started experimenting a little more with dimension on the Starbucks page. I made some homemade pop dots (gonna share those later!) and used them to lift the green circle (which came on the cold cup I bought) off the page. I cut up a coffee cuff and made the middle section into a pocket to hold a few printouts I had. One of the side sections looked like a little tab, so I hid some journaling behind it! And I made the little kraft pocket holding the gift cards at the top right. I'm pretty proud of that page! It went through a lot of changes before I stuck everything down, so I'm particularly happy with how it turned out. I left some space for more Instagram photos in the future, too!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the "smile!", the little flashes, and the Starbucks cup with the heart all came from PDF sticker/pattern sets I got from Elsie in her Style School class awhile back. I love those sets, I'm so glad I got them, because she doesn't sell them anymore!

6 comments:

katiebug92 said...

those turned out so amazing! I love your starbucks page!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is too cute~

Danielle said...

I am so in love with that Starbucks page!

Patricia said...

Oh, this looks wonderful!

Christina said...

love your starbucks page-very cool!

Johanna said...

Such nice pages :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...