1.19.2012

A new calendar!



I've been needing a new calendar to hang in this space on the wall by my sink, and I haven't been able to find the one I really want (The Hunger Games!). But thankfully, I came across a neat little template for one using Instagram photos on the blog Her New Leaf. You can download the template for Photoshop or Microsoft Word here.

I only made up the pages for January and February (I'll share February's page next month!) so far. I really like it! It's cute and I like seeing my photos up on the wall like that.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks fabulous! :)

Stephanie said...

Cute idea~!

Debby said...

Cute. Thanks for the link.

Sarah Von said...

What a sweet little calendar!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...