2.15.2012

"I love you" card



This was my first handmade card! It's pretty simple, but I loved making it! And Ryan, my boyfriend, really liked it, too! I was so happy to be able to give him something handmade. I think I'm going to start making more cards. I don't really like buying them, but they are fun to make. I like doing things on this small scale.

This card was about 3.5x3.5 inches. I used kraft and white cardstock, a scalloped circle punch and a regular circle punch, watercolors, and Colorbox ink in Wicked Black.

5 comments:

katiebug92 said...

That is so cute! I love making cards.

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice and simple.. thanks for sharing...

Tricia@ http://craftingthedayawayy.blogspot.com/ said...

Great job on your first card! They are really fun to make.

Julia said...

Super cute!!!

Penny said...

I love this card, and very doable for me! Most have used so many die cuts and embellishments that I don't have, it gets defeating! Thanks! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...