2.23.2012

My Favorite Supplies

I've been doing a lot of art journaling and other art projects lately thanks to my obsession with Smashing and getting things ready for the Journal in Your Pocket class. After doing a bunch of pages and things in a fairly short amount of time, I began to realize that I tended to gravitate toward certain supplies more often than others. And, because it's always interesting for me to find out what kinds of supplies other people like to use, I would like to share my favorite ones with you!








Of course, that's just what I find myself reaching for most often! If you ever have a question about a particular piece on a page, go ahead and ask! Just leave a comment or shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help you out.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your post gives me something to think about. I wonder what my go to supplies are.

Pam said...

I'm wanting to get my hands on washi tape. I can't find any in my neck of the woods. I'm needing to organize my supplies. You are getting me motivated!

Izzyb said...

Fun post. Seeing all your products lined up makes me realize I have some organizing to do!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...