2.26.2012

Project 365: Week 8



even leftovers from Panera taste great, a secret project I'll be sharing soon, King Cake that looked better than it tasted, yummy bagel in the morning, a little peek at my Journal in Your Pocket book, happy mail, crawfish--how I missed thee!


8 weeks down, 44 to go! I've made it almost two months doing this project and I really love it. I'm considering several methods of getting these photos into some kind of album. I may have them printed in a photo book with my journaling, or I may have them printed and journal right on them with a white pen...or, I'm thinking of coming up with some kind of Project Life-type album, with divided page protectors, for these photos. We shall see!

1 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Great photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...