3.16.2012

April Sponsor Call!

I'm now accepting sponsors for the month of April!


Each space will be 200 pixels by 100 pixels and located in my sidebar beneath my little "hello" blurb. If you choose to purchase a spot (or make a sponsorship trade--just email me!), you'll be introduced at the beginning of the month, and you'll have the opportunity to make a guest post at any point during the month, as well as participate in a group giveaway!

If you're interested, please click here to view more information. My email address can be found there or by clicking on the "contact" button at the top right of this page!

I hope you'll consider sponsoring my little blog here! My views are going up every day, and everything earned from this blog goes right into my crafting and advertising budget!

P.S. Scroll down to enter to win a spot in the Journal in Your Pocket class!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...