3.01.2012

Meet the Sponsors: March!


//BLOG//TWITTER//SHOP//FACEBOOK//


//BLOG//TWITTER//FACEBOOK//

I'm welcoming back two of my favorite bloggers as sponsors this month! Make sure you go check out their blogs! Natalie has some amazing art journal pages (and as you know, we're teaching a class together!) and Katie has been posting some awesome scrapbook pages lately, if that's more your thing!

As usual, their blog buttons will be in my sidebar all month, so be sure to click periodically and check out what they're doing! You'll also notice, as you scroll down, a button for the class Natalie and I are teaching, Journal in Your Pocket! Click there if you're curious about it! A few people have signed up already and we're hoping to create a great, inspiring community, so I hope to see some of you there!

Other things coming this month include some guest posts (mine and my sponsors'), a couple DIYs I have in the making, and more cards! I'm really getting into making my own cards. So stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...