3.19.2012

"Picture Perfect" Card (+sketch)



Materials: white, navy and kraft cardstock, Amy Tangerine stamp, EK Success "Scalloped Scallop" border punch, white gel pen

I really love this card! I love the pink/navy/kraft combo and that camera stamp is the reason I bought the Love Struck stamp set. To give it a little dimension, I stamped the cameras on the strip and then three more times, cut out the lens area of each and mounted them on foam adhesive so they stood out.

And here's the sketch! Feel free to use it for inspiration, but let me know if you do!

5 comments:

cori in wa said...

Darling, darling card! That stamp looks so much like a DJ inkers image of old... love that it is new again! Great take on that sketch :)

Alyssa said...

Totally cute card!

Crisann said...

the pink cameras are so cute! lol... love your card!

Sharmaine Kruijver said...

Hello :) Just saying hi to all those that dropped by my blog for the Cocoa Daisy blog hop. Love your card! My goodness it is cute!

Margie H said...

Great take on the sketch. Loved that you popped the camera lens - so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...