3.12.2012

Project 365: Week 10



playing around with my Amy Tangerine stamps (I'm in love with them!), a nice night at the Radiohead concert with my boy, a yummy vegan dinner on my own, my new sketchbook, an amazing night in Dallas to see The Hunger Games cast, a sneak peek of a future product, a clean room and a place for my chair (and Fred!)

Sorry the recap was late this week! I had a fantastic day on Sunday at Six Flags over Texas (Ryan and I have season passes this year!) and I didn't have time to post it like usual.

P.S. Don't forget, you still have the rest of today to enter our giveaway of a Journal in Your Class spot over at Punk Projects. And if you've already entered that one, hop on over to I Just Might Explode for another chance at winning! Good luck!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like an eventful week.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...