4.12.2012

Another hot air balloon card!



I made this card for this week's Saturday Card Sketch Challenge on Two Peas in a Bucket.

I just love that hot air balloon stamp! It's probably my favorite image from my $1 stamps. I'm on the lookout for more cute hot air balloon stamps, so let me know if you find any! I love them. Here I stamped them, colored them, and cut them out so I could pop them up on foam adhesive. The background is done with blue stamp ink. I used the same cloud masks I made for this card and sponged ink over the cardstock with a make up sponge.

I look forward to being able to share more cards with you in the future...I just made my first purchase on Two Peas and it should be on its way soon! Lost of fun stuff. I also have a few new toys to share with you soon! I'm totally obsessed with paper crafting now.

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's a really cute card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...