4.16.2012

Washi Tape Thank You Card



I created this card for this week's Saturday Sketch Card Challenge. This challenge is my new favorite thing! I love making cards. The challenge was to create a card based on the sketch, as usual, but the example card had this cool cut out with the sentiment stamped behind the window, and I loved that! I have a limited number of punches, but I happened to have one punch and one sentiment stamp that fit together perfectly, so I went with it!

The card base is just white cardstock, at the standard size (4.25x5.5), and the colorful part is a trimmed down 4x6 index card covered with strips of washi tape from Target! The sentiment is a Studio G $1 stamp from Michael's, and it's stamped in black VersaFine ink.

I'm going to try to create something for this challenge each week and share it! Cards are so much fun.

3 comments:

Anne Sofie said...

Love this, I might try something similar as I have alot of MT :)

Greatings from Denmark

katiebug92 said...

this is so cute!

Ashley Rock said...

cute card-- love all the washi tape!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...