5.29.2012

I'm still alive...


Unrelated photo...but they're cute, huh?

Well, that was a bit of an impromptu hiatus, wasn't it? I had a lot of stuff going on around the end of April and the beginning of May...finals, and moving back home for the summer, getting settled in... I haven't had a lot of time (or motivation, to be honest) to craft or blog. And, at the moment, I'm without my own computer! I sent it away to get a speaker fixed about a week ago. It should be home soon (within the week, I hope!) and then I can really get back to blogging. I do have a few things to share, but being without a reliable iPhoto program (the one on my mom's computer doesn't play nice with my iPhone, for some reason) and Photoshop makes it hard to get them ready to post.

But, I will be back as soon as I can! I'm planning one or two fun things with my sponsors (I need to give them more attention!) and I have a couple things up my sleeve for the summer that I'll reveal in good time. So bear with me! I can't wait to start blogging regularly again.

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

can't wait to see what you have in store :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...