6.06.2012

Congratulations Card

Another card today!



I made this one for someone I know who is having a baby, but I didn't get to deliver it before I moved back home (it was for one of my professors). It's nice and neutral, though, so I'll just keep it around until another opportunity comes up to use it!



In case you were wondering, I did cut out the sentiment by hand. I printed it on regular paper, cut it out, traced it onto cardstock, and cut it again. It took awhile, hurt my hand, and broke off the tip of my X-acto blade twice. But it looks so pretty! The font is Pacifico, which I found for free online.

xoxo
Emily Mae

1 comments:

katiebug92 said...

Wow, cutting it out twice by hand??

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...