6.25.2012

Father's Day Card

Today I want to share the card I made for my dad for Father's Day this year! I actually have several cards (for various occasions) that I'll be sharing over the next week or so. I've made a bunch but I can't share them until they reach their recipients in the mail! But for now, here's my Father's Day card:



The ties were paper pieced out of some Recollections brand patterned paper that I love. I used a white gel pen to make a little line for them to hang on. Then I layered up some washi tape under the sentiment, which is from a Lawn Fawn set called Just My Type, Too.



The tops of the little ties are on some foam adhesive and I only put glue under the tops of the tails so that they could curl up a little for extra dimension.

xoxo
Emily

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

Awesome use of the Lawn Fawn stamps! :)

Loni Redden said...

Super cute. I love how you let the ties pop up at the knot and on the bottom.

Jingle said...

Love the tie banner! So fun!

soapHOUSEmama said...

SOOOO clever!!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...