6.27.2012

Hello, foxy.

Haha! I wanted to play around with my newest Lawn Fawn set, Critters in the Forest, so I made this little card for fun! (I sent it to my boyfriend as a surprise, and he really liked it.)



I love that little fox! I stamped it on some multi-media paper I tore out of my art journal and watercolored it, then cut it out and adhered it to the card. I made the patterned paper for the background, too. I used some solid cardstock, Versamark ink, and the little leaf stamp from the same LF stamp.

The sentiment is on the inside, and it's the "hello, foxy" one. I thought that was pretty cute.

xoxo
Emily

4 comments:

katiebug92 said...

That is so cute! I love that you made the background.

Barbara said...

awwww. So cute.

JaneH said...

What a cutie!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

How adorable!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...