6.22.2012

Meet the Sponsors//Sponsor Call

Today's the day I introduce you to my wonderful June sponsors and invite you to join them next month in supporting Divine Chaos! First, meet some great friends of mine!

Katie is an artist and blogger from Texas. Her Internet home is Punk Projects. She can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are her Starfish Softie DIY, her Her Comic Book Necklace DIY, and her advice on getting out of a creative rut.

In her own words: "I'm Katie, I love creating and posting craft projects and tutorials over on my blog, Punk Projects, where I post daily with fun crafts, DIY's, and inspiration, etc."

Visit Katie's blog for amazingly cute, creative DIY ideas of all difficulty levels, great photos, and inspiring scrapbook pages and cards!




Natalie Malik is an artist, blogger, and cat-lover from Dallas, TX. Her Internet home is Awkward&Beautiful. She can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, Etsy, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are the one about her Cafeteria Tray Palette, the one about her newest sine, Journal POP Image Transfers, and a recent update on her wedding plans!

In her own words: "I'm Natalie Malik, a 23-year-old blogger and artist who likes to blog at Awkward & Beautiful about art journaling, photography, and other pretty things. In my free time, I take lots of pictures with my iPhone, pet my cat, and live life."

Visit Natalie's blog to be awed by her wonderful art journal pages and her fun photography! (Or just stop by to congratulate her and her husband-to-be on their upcoming nuptials!)




If you'd like to join these lovely ladies and help support my little blog, I would love to have you! It's just $8 a month, and you get some pretty fun perks! Please click here for all the information! I hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...