6.08.2012

My very first scrapbook page!



I'm so happy to share this with all of you! My very first scrapbook page, commemorating the wonderful view I had from my very first dorm room. I'm going to miss that room very much.




I had fun doing this page! I based it on a sketch by Shimelle from the January installment of her 4x6 Photo Love class on Two Peas. I made all of the little accordion flowers and die cut the letters for the title with my Sidekick. I still have 49 photos left (I ordered 50 4x6 prints when they were on sale at Walgreens a few weeks ago!) and I can't wait to do some more scrapbooking.

xoxo
Emily Mae

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great job! Love the rosettes and the sequins!!

katiebug92 said...

Congrats on your first scrapbook page!! This is beautiful. The colors go perfectly with the picture.

gingerbread nglitter said...

Beautiful! I was really into scrapbooking several years ago, but I stopped once I discovered art journaling. I recently decided that I want to get back into scrapbooking.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

So pretty!
Those colors are perfect with the gorgeous photo :)

corrie said...

Great job! Such a beautiful photo by the way. And I love the rosette and the sequins!

Rona said...

Love it! You're off to a great start!

cori in wa said...

Off and running... go you! Fabulous view, no wonder you are going to miss it.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...