7.10.2012

Art Travel Kit

I'm unofficially on vacation now! This week, I'm spending time in Denton (where I go to school and where my boyfriend now lives) before jetting off to New York on Friday! So today, I wanted to share the art kit (of sorts) that I created for myself to use on this trip!



  1. watercolor set
  2. water brush, white gel pen, black pens, glue pen
  3. acrylic block, VersaFine ink, VersaMark ink, wood chevron stamp
  4. permanent adhesive, removable adhesive, CutterBee scissors
  5. baby wipes (for cleaning stamps)
  1. Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Forest"
  2. Lawn Fawn "Critters Ever After"
  3. Pebbles Welcome Christmas alphabet
  4. Studio G arrows
  5. American Crafts Chap "Jared"
  6. American Crafts Amy Tangerine "Love Struck"
  7. American Crafts Peachy Keen "Sing Along"
That's it! I've already started working on more pages from In The Sun and it seems the only things I forgot to pack were a refill for my permanent adhesive runner (I love that thing!) and my date roller stamp! Oh well. I'll survive!

(By the way, the awesome arrows in my photos are Photoshop brushes that can be found here!)

xoxo
Emily

5 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great kit! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

Erica said...

Fun kit! I just packed one for me as well. Trying to fill an Amy Tangerine Daybook while I'm gone. We'll see!

katiebug92 said...

Go you! I've always found it hard to create and travel.

Blessed Ladybug said...

this is gread i love the stamps..

Laura said...

That's a great kit. Would work for smash book too

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...