Hi everyone! I'm Katie I blog over at Punk Projects, and I wanted to let everyone know about my new MINI online class all about art journaling and share a mini prompt! (that is not in the class) Thanks to Emily for letting me post about it here on her blog!
The Big 10 Art Journal Adventure is a mini class that only runs 10 days. That is 10 days of art journaling prompts and techniques to inspire you! The class will be hosted on its own private blog (not on Punk Projects) and will run from August 1st-10th.
10 days, 10 prompts for only $10!
What you get when you sign up for The Big 10 Art Journaling Adventure:
- Access to The Big 10 private blog
- 10 days of art journal prompts
- Art journal techniques and inspiration
- Downloadable freebies to use on your art journal pages
- Access to the Art Journal Adventure Flickr Group
- Student Artwork will be featured here on Punk Projects
Even if you've never done Art Journaling before, We'll have a quick tutorial on how to get started on the first day!
Summer will be over soon and everyone will be going back to school/work soon. Get in 1 last great craft adventure before Autumn!
For this art journal page I wanted to journal about the weather. It was storming the day I created this page and I always feel super inspired during thunderstorms. What about you? How is you weather right now? DO you like rain storms? Or do you prefer sunny days?
1. For the background, I used an old book page. I adhered it to the page and added washi tape to the sides.
2. Using Paint, I doodled some clouds and raindrops. You could do sunshine, rainbows, etc.
3. Using a black marker, I outlined all of my clouds, and added in some journaling.
Thanks everyone! -Katie