7.25.2012

Guest Post: The Big Apple Headband with Laura!

Hey there! My name is Laura and I'm the average, everyday Jersey girl from Hooked Up On This...


I was ever so happy to hear Emily plans on coming up here to the tri-state area for the first time this week. I've lived in the tri-state area my whole life. I was born and raised in New Jersey, which means I had easy access to New York City (NYC) and all of its glory as a child, and now I live in the Greater Philadelphia area with the love of my life, my college sweetheart now fiance (yup, that's our Alma Mater, Chestnut Hill College in Philadelphia, in the backdrop) and my new hairy four legged child named Spud.


So, that being said, I've decided to share an essential knitted item for all of those interested in traveling to NYC at one point or another, the wooly headband.

VoilĂ ! The Big Apple Headband


source

Well, mine didn't turn out just like this one. My Big Apple Headband looks more like this...






Green, fuzzy, and extra comfortable. That's what everyone needs when they travel to NYC. Plus, the pattern isn't that bad. Advanced beginners and up can do this pattern easily in one sitting, as long as you have the appropriate materials to begin with. Also, it's completely affordable to do it yourself. (No complaints about that!)

Anyways, hope you have fun in NYC Emily! Remember to stay cool! It can get really hot in the "city" sometimes :)

Until next time,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...