7.02.2012

May all your dreams come true...

I have another card to share! This is one I made a couple months ago, but I couldn't post it until I got around to sending it off in the mail (which, yes, took a lot longer than it should have).



This card was made with the Lawn Fawn stamp set Critters Ever After. I love this set! I can't wait to do more with it. It plays right into my ongoing Harry Potter obsession.

And, just in case you're nosy like me, this card was sent to my good friend Natalie in honor of her upcoming marriage! I'm so excited for her.

xoxo
Emily

3 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

It is adorable!! :)

Jennifer Grace said...

That's so cute, I love the little hearts!

P.S. Did you see my blog event? There's lots of giveaways for papercrafting stuff, but hurry, they close tonight!

http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/end-of-weekend-but-not-end-of.html

Elisa K said...

such a cute card... I love the frogs.. hehe thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...