7.20.2012

Meet the Sponsors: July 2012

Another month, another sponsor feature! Say hello to both my returning and new sponsors for July!



Katie is an artist and blogger from Texas. Her Internet home is Punk Projects. She can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are her Starfish Softie DIY, her Comic Book Necklace DIY, and her Watercolors and Spirographs Card.

In her own words: "I'm Katie, I love creating and posting craft projects and tutorials over on my blog, Punk Projects, where I post daily with fun crafts, DIY's, and inspiration, etc."

Visit Katie's blog for amazingly cute, create DIY ideas of all difficulty levels, great photos, and inspiring scrapbook pages and cards! Also be sure enter her 1000th post giveaway! She's giving away a $25 gift certificate to the wonderful scrapbook store Two Peas in a Bucket, just in time for the new releases from Summer CHA!




Natalie Malik is an artist, blogger, and cat-lover from Dallas, TX. Her Internet home is Awkward&Beautiful. She can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, Etsy, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are her latest Journal POP!: Glitter, the one about her lovely little "scrap" book, and a recap on her recent adventure with me!

In her own words: "I'm Natalie Malik, a 23-year-old blogger and artist who likes to blog at Awkward & Beautiful about art journaling, photography, and other pretty things. In my free time, I take lots of pictures with my iPhone, pet my cat, and live life."

Visit Natalie's blog to be awed by her wonderful art journal pages and her fun photography, and watch as she plans and journals about her upcoming wedding!




Laura is a blogger, artist, crafter, musician, and traveler from New Jersey. Her Internet home is Hooked Up On This. She can also be found on Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are her Bobble Blanket, the one about her anniversary-photoshoot-turned-engagement, and this fun recap of a UStream craft night she attended!

In her own words: "Hello! My name is Laura and I am just your average, every day Jersey girl. My goal is to document my style and creativity with the world via mini blog entries and photographs on Hooked Up On This... Follow me as I share what is new and exciting in my life, and, most importantly, how art plays a major role in it!"

Visit Laura's blog for lots of everyday adventures, some art journaling, wedding planning, and plenty of photos of her amazingly cute puppy!




If you'd like to join these lovely ladies and help support my little blog, I would love to have you! It's just $8 a month, and you get some pretty fun perks! Please click here for all the information! I hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

wedding planning education said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...