8.20.2012

Meet the Sponsors: August 2012

This post is a bit late than I intended, but better late than never, right? Meet my awesome August 2012 sponsors!


In her own words: "Hi, I'm Taylor, a just-getting-started lifestyle blogger. I'm also a graduate student. I want people to read my blgo because I want to encourage them to try new things, to experience beauty in their lives. I frequently post recipes, craft diy's, apartment design, and inspirations."

Taylor is a blogger in Delray Beach, Florida. She blogs at This Memorable Life. You can also find her on Facebook.

Three of her favorite posts on her blog are this Glittered Toy Animal Magnet DIY, her Air Brushed Pillows DIY, and her own recipe for Chantilly Whipped Cream Icing.

Hop over to Taylor's blog to support a new blogger! It's full of fun DIYs, great recipes, scrapbook pages and lots of and lots of inspiration! (And check it out: she just graduated from the school I go to! Go Mean Green!)


In her own words: "Hi! I'm Natalie, I like to sell art zines and fun/useful materials for art journals and scrapbooks, and I blog at Awkward & Beautiful in my free time. When I'm not flinging paint or words around, I'm flinging coffee instead, or packaging up orders, of course!"

Natalie Malik is an artist, barista, and cat-lover from Dallas, TX. She sells her wonderful creations at Awkward & Beautiful Studios. She can also be found on her blog as well as Twitter and Facebook

Three shop items she would love for you to check out are the Journal POP Zine Bundle (Issues 1-3), the "Fairy Tales" Mixed Paper Journal and the "You & Me" 4x4 Mini Collage Print. And, she says, "Right now until the end of August, US orders get free shipping with the code FREEUSSHIPPING! Yaaaay!"

Visit Natalie's shop to fall in love with her fun original art (and prints!), find inspiration for art journaling through any of her informative zines, and take a look at her awesome handmade journals!


In her own words: "Hi, I'm Katie! Over on my blog, Punk Projects, I like to post fun craft tutorials, inspiration, and photography. I haven't posted many tutorials in the past week as I've been moving across the country, but I will be posting more DIY's soon!"

Katie is a blogger and indie artist from Texas, currently living in Florida. Her Internet home is Punk Projects. She can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Three posts she'd love for you to check out are this one full of Bedroom Decoration Inspiration, her Recycled Cardboard Tree Stumps DIY, and this one that will tell you 7 Ways to Follow Punk Projects!.

Visit Katie's blog for amazingly cute, creative DIY ideas of all difficulty levels, great photos (including, I'm sure, many of the beautiful Florida beaches!), and inspiring scrapbook pages and cards!




If you'd like to join these lovely ladies and help support my little blog, I would love to have you! It's just $8 a month, and you get some pretty fun perks! Please click here for all the information! I hope to hear from you soon!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...