8.01.2012

New month, new name, new look...



If you clicked over here and were a little confused at first, don't worry! It's still me, Emily, and this is still my blog, I just decided to change it up a little! Or a lot, I guess.

I'd been using the name Divine Chaos for my blog since I started it on August 20, 2009 (nearly three years ago!), but I never really loved it. It never felt completely right.

Lately, though, my blog has been growing a little, and I had the feeling it was now or never, so I finally took the plunge and changed the name to something that fit better, something I do love.

So, from now on, this blog will be called Oh! Emily Made That. (I just love that exclamation point, don't you?) I'm not changing the content of the blog, and the same URL still directs you here. Nothing's really changed except the name and the design!

Speaking of the design, I'm pretty proud of it, so if you're reading this through some sort of feed, please click over and check out the new look! And do let me know what you think!

And on a more familiar note, happy August! I've got a lot in store for me this month, including this blog's third birthday, and my move back to Denton for my second year of college.

I'll be back here on Friday with a tour of the new space (some things might have been shifted around!), but in the meantime, please check out this month's sponsors! Natalie of Awkward & Beautiful Studios is currently having a 1-3-5 Sale! That means everything is on sale, and all the prices are odd numbers. Cool, huh? And Katie of Punk Projects is gearing up for a big move but still finding time to post awesome content! She just put up a review of a DIY kit club that sounds pretty dang fun.

xoxo
Emily

5 comments:

katiebug92 said...

I LOVE the new look, Emily!

Megan Anderson said...

I love the new design! I really love the text color offset slightly from the font outline in the title. And the subtle gray pattern in the background (but I'm a sucker for gray).

My blog is in for a redesign too.

laura said...

great new design, Good job.

Rachelle said...

It looks wonderful! You did a great job :)

Taylor said...

the new design is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...