8.15.2012

Scrapbook Layout: "We're Cute"

I've been scrapping up a storm lately! Today I want to share the first of several layouts I've completed recently, one titled "We're Cute".



This is just a random photo I had printed. I have a lot of little couple-self-portraits like this of Ryan and me, but I especially love this one because I took it while we were waiting in line to ride the Superman: Tower of Power ride at Six Flags Over Texas. That park is one of my favorite places for us to go together, and I love that ride! Plus, it worked perfectly with these My Mind's Eye Lime Twist papers that Ryan's mom bought me when we visited AC Moore while I was in New York. I used them (and some regular graph paper) to layer under the photos. The title is done with the ever popular Studio Calico Stepping Stone alphabet stamps.



I had punched some little hearts out for something else and I thought the little scrap would look cute up here in the corner, layered over some washi tape!



And this little camera is from my favorite Amy Tangerine set. I fussy cut it and popped it up with some foam adhesive.

You might have noticed that this page is 8.5x11, whereas my previous one was 12x12. I decided to try out the smaller size just to see if I liked it and I do! I love this size, especially for layouts with just one 4x6 photo. I think I might use 12x12 for some things, but for now, I'm really liking 8.5x11. They're just a lot easier to manage and store! What size do you like to scrap?

I've got some more layouts ready to blog soon, so keep coming back!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...