9.17.2012

2012 Summer Vacation Mini (Part 1)

As you might know, I was given the awesome opportunity this summer to spend two weeks in New York. During those two weeks, I traveled to several places around New England and had a bunch of fun adventures. That trip was literally a dream come true, and I wanted to document the memories as soon a possible. Instead of scrapping a bunch of full pages, I chose to go the mini-book route! Here are some of the pages I've finished so far.



The base of this album is a mini Smash Book by K&Company. Other supplies include the SC Stepping Stone alphabet, the Amy Tangerine Love Struck stamp set, shipping tags from Staples, and paper tape from Target. I print my photos through Walgreens.

So far, I'm absolutely loving this mini. I'll have more pages to share soon! One of my scrapbooking goals for September is to get at least 20 pages of this mini done (that's about half the book), and I'm making pretty steady progress.

xoxo
Emily

6 comments:

katiebug92 said...

LOVE that you are doing it in a smash book!

Julia said...

Love your pages!

Loni Redden said...

I love your handwriting! It's adorable :)

laura said...

OMG, MIKES PASTRY! I'll have the Amaretto canolli and a lobster tail, yum!

Marisa AV said...

This is awesome! Using a smashbook is a nice, fast way to document your trip and yet still have it attractive.

Megan Anderson said...

Love it! This is the first time I've seen something done with a Smash book that I think is AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...