9.21.2012

2012 Summer Vacation Mini (Part 2)

Today I'd like to share a few more pages of the mini I'm doing to document the trip I took to New York this summer. If you didn't see the first part of this book, check it out here!



As you can tell, I'm doing quite a bit of hidden journaling in this book. I have lots and lots of photos to fit in, and though I planned out the pages before I printed them, there are several times it's become apparent that I didn't plan any space to write! Hidden pockets filled with tags and memorabilia are the perfect solution.

The pages I've shared so far make up barely half the book! I can't wait to finish it and have something awesome and full of memories to share with friends and family. Stay tuned for more!

xoxo
Emily

3 comments:

Pam Munthe said...

Emily, you are such a great scrapbooker. Good job.

Pam :-)

Pamela said...

Looks awesome! :)

scrapperjen said...

I love this!
Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...