9.26.2012

Check this out: Happy Birthday!



My good friend Nathan turned 20 this past weekend, and I made him this fun card with the new Check This Out stamp set by Lawn Fawn. Check This Out is definitely one of my favorite stamp sets. I just love the library theme! So cute. Inside the card, I included a bookmark made out of a shipping tag with some stamping. I've been making a bunch of those (you may have seen them on my Instagram feed) and it seemed to go with the card, plus Nathan is a fellow book-lover.

I'll be turning 20 soon, too, at the end of October! How weird is that? But I'm looking forward to it.

xoxo
Emily

2 comments:

laura said...

That's a cute idea using the library card concept

Gabrielle said...

Very cute card, and Happy Early Birthday! 20 was a great year for me :) I got married that year.
-Gabi from Denton, TX

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...