9.05.2012

Digital Scrapbook Layout: "A Lovely Little Garden"

Today I have something new to share with you: a digital scrapbook page!



Thanks to Echo Park and JessicaSprague.com, I was able to snag two digital paper packs and one pack of digital embellishments from the Sweet Day collection for $3.50 total. I mostly wanted them to print and use on layouts and in Project Life, but I was bored one night and I decided to try out some digital scrapping, too. And I had a lot of fun!

This page is about the 91st Street Garden, the tiny garden in Manhattan where the closing scene of the movie You've Got Mail was filmed. It was one of the places I really wanted to see when I was in New York back in July. And it was lovely. I thought the soft colors and floral patterns in Sweet Day would be prefect for the Instagram photo I had of the garden gate. I love how it came out.

I have the non-Instagram version of this photo printed, too, and I plan to do a traditional layout with it soon. I'm not sure what I'll do with this digital one; I may have it printed one day, but for now, I'm just gonna call it done. I can't wait to try more digital scrapping, though! I love that I can do it anywhere with just my computer.

xoxo
Emily

4 comments:

nihna said...

I am somewhat new to scrapbooking and lately I have been bitten by the project life bug. I will order the whole set of digital elements when they are out in november and my plan is to make layouts and print later onto keep them in binders. that way i can skip the pain of printing photos every time i snap a picture..

Barbara said...

What a fantasitic digi layout. I never would have thought it was digital.
Thanks for sharing.

gale said...

This is fabulous. Totally looks like a paper layout!

katiebug92 said...

This is so cute! love the different papers! I've done a few digital pages, I just usually prefer to actually work with papers, and paint and get messy. ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...