9.07.2012

Digital Scrapbook Layout: "One Fine Day"

After my last digital page, I couldn't help myself--I had to do another!



This one is very simple, with an 8x12 photograph taking up most of the page. That's another thing I love about digital scrapbooking: I can resize photos on the fly, without having to print anything! I've been wanting to try a layout with a large photo like this, but I have to send my photos out to be printed (rather than being able to do them at home), so it's a bit of a hassle for something that might not work out. I really like that I'm able to experiment more when I do digital layouts as opposed to traditional ones.

If digital isn't your style, don't worry, I'll have some paper layouts coming at you soon! I just bought a pad of the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection (rebranded through Micheals) and I'm waiting (impatiently) for some Lawn Fawn goodies to get here in the mail, too. I can't wait to create with them!

xoxo
Emily

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great page, I haven't gotten into digital scrapbooking at all but your page looks awesome :)

Barbara said...

I love the fun colours of this. Great photo too.
I haven't tried my hand at digi scrapping yet. One of these days I will.

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

lovely layout Emily!

Luanne
http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...