9.11.2012

Scrapbook Layout: "Game Day Together"

I mentioned in my last post that I recently purchased the pad of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper that is available (rebranded) through Michael's Recollections. In my opinion, it's a great pad--it's 48 sheets (two each of 24 designs) plus a 12x12 sheet of stickers, a 12x12 sheet of die-cut tag, and four sheets of vellum. The patterned papers are single sided but a nice, thick cardstock weight. I love it! Here's the first page I completed using this collection:



The photo is from almost a year ago now, but it's one of my favorite photos of my mom and me, so I'm very glad that I have it scrapped now.

The layout is based on this sketch by Shimelle Laine with further inspiration from Ashli Oliver's take on it.



I love the Thicker font, Journal, that goes with this collection (purchased separately).



I also really like the stickers that came with the pad. There are a lot of really cute ones!

I can't wait to do more with this collection. I actually have another photo from the same game, but of my boyfriend and me, so I might try to do a coordinating layout for the facing page. We'll see!

xoxo
Emily

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome take from your inspiration, I used that stack for a cruise mini album

katiebug92 said...

this is awesome! I really really love the way you cut up the 12"x12" paper.

soapHOUSEmama said...

this turned out so great!!! Thanks for the sweet mention :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...