9.03.2012

Scrapbook Layout: "I (camera) You"

I have one last layout from the month of August to share with you! It's a layout about my new, much beloved camera.



My favorite thing about this layout is the title. I love that camera stamp, and that alphabet set continues to hold my heart.



To be honest, this is not my favorite layout that I've done, and I wasn't planning on posting it here, but then I decided I wanted to link up with soapHOUSEmama's Layout Love Linky for August, and I figured, hey, not all of my layouts are going to "THE BEST" layout. So here it is, imperfect, but one more memory in my album. And that's good enough for me!

xoxo
Emily

P.S. I do have dorm photos coming at you soon! I'm still in the process of organizing. I'm loving my room, but it's taking me a little longer than I planned to get each thing in its rightful place. I've also been working to catch up on my Project Life, so I hope to have some of that to share soon, too.

4 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Love it! Such a clever use for that camera heart! Thanks for linking up with Purple Mailbox!

katiebug92 said...

I love recognizing things in other peoples layouts.. Like Beth Marie's. ;)
Love the sunburst on your page, and the stamping.

Pamela said...

Love it! Great job! :)

laura said...

Oh,I love this layout. Love the rays and stickers too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...