10.31.2012

Goodbye, October!

This was taken at a dorm-wide Halloween party! I just think it's cute.

I just wanted to say Happy Halloween to all of my wonderful friends and readers! And give you some updates on my life and the state of this blog!

I haven't been around recently because I've been insanely busy. 'Tis the life of a college student! So I've decided to suspend my sponsorships for the time being. I just can't keep up with it the way I feel I should. If you want to sponsor me in the future, though, don't worry--I'll be bringing back the program sometime after November, probably in January. I'll keep you all updated!

And the other thing I want you all to know is that starting tomorrow, I'll be participating (once again) in National Novel Writing Month! That means I'm going to be writing a novel during the month of November. If any of you were with me last year, you might remember the series of questions I answered daily about my novel. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my NaNoWriMo tag.) Well, I'll be answering the same questions each day this year, too. I'll try to throw in some crafty posts, as well (I have some birthday and Halloween photos I want to scrap soon!), but a lot of my free time in November will be devoted to writing. My novel this year is a lot more planned out than any of my previous NaNo attempts have been, so I'm excited to start on it (and I hope to be victorious for the second year in a row)! So be prepared for lots of literary-talk in the coming month.

After November, I'll return to more "regular" content: craft projects, art journaling and scrapbook pages. The other thing I'll be working on throughout November is my Fall In Love art journal, and I will definitely be sharing that when I'm done! So, those of you who aren't interested in my writerly ramblings, be sure to come back in December for your regularly scheduled artsy fun!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...