11.15.2012

NaNoWriMo Questions: Catch-Up!

Day 9 - Have you told anyone else you’re doing NaNo this year? Who? What was their reaction?

I have! I actually started a group of NaNo-ers in my dorm so that we can all write together and motivate each other. Because of that, it's actually come up in casual conversation with several other people. Most of the people I've mentioned it to so far seem to find it somewhat interesting--although of course I do get the occasional "But what do you win? I'd expect at least $1000 for all that effort..." But I just roll my eyes at that. They just don't understand, and that's okay with me. And obviously all my closest friends know, since I told them when I did it last year. And my family is all supportive, too.

Day 10 - How does your love of writing manifest in non-NaNo months?

Blogging! The majority of the writing I do is for this blog. I'm also pursuing a degree in English-Creative Writing, so I have to write things quite often these days for my classes.

Day 11 - Ever tried collaborative writing (such as play-by-post roleplaying)? If so, what do you think of it?

Here's last year's answer, because it's still the same.

Day 12 - Imagine you’re behind in your word count goals (even if you’re not) and are going to pull an all-nighter to catch up. Screencap a playlist of inspirational music you would use to get you up to speed.

I am, sadly, so behind in my word count goals. But I don't often listen to music while I write, and the playlists I do use on those rare occasions are just full albums.

Now, it looks like I accidentally skipped a few days/questions last year. Whoops! Since I no longer have the original list, I'm just going to have to skip the same days this year! Oh well. I don't have the questions from days 13, 14, or 15. So, see you on the 16th!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...