11.01.2012

NaNoWriMo Questions: Day 1

This is a series of questions (one for each day of the month) written by Tumblr user "matokah" that I found and completed last year. Here we go again!

Have you participated in NaNoWriMo before? If so, which years and what end result? If not (or even if so, for that matter), what’s your connection to writing? Why do you want to participate this year?

I have participated in NaNoWriMo for three years previous to this one, and I have won once (last year). I want to participate this year because last year was so great and the feeling of winning is so awesome. Plus, this year I have recruited a bunch of people from my dorm to do it with me! I can't wait to get started later today.

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...