11.06.2012

NaNoWriMo Questions: Days 5 and 6

Day 5 - Name two songs from your playlist that you feel are connected with your novel in some way, and explain how they are.

I don't have a writing playlist! I can't write to music that has lyrics, and instrumental music (that isn't just film score) is harder to come by. I'd rather just write to the film scores I've collected, even though they don't fit the mood of my novel, or nothing at all.

Day 6 - What is your one biggest stressor related to forcing yourself to write at least 50,000 words in a span of 30 days?

Last year, it was lack of story direction, this year, it's time! Time and motivation. I was behind on my word count goals from day 1 this year, and that's a bit discouraging. I am beginning to catch up, but slowly. It's a little stressful, but I'm pushing through!

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...