11.08.2012

NaNoWriMo Questions: Days 7 and 8

Day 7 - Where’s your favorite place to hunker down and write?

I'm not really sure yet. It's early in the month, and I've been writing in a lot of different places and (so far) getting sadly little work done. Last year I did a lot of writing in public places, but I have a feeling that this is going to the the Year of Writing Alone.

Day 8 - List your current, most up-to-date word count. Are you satisfied with your progress thus far?

As of November 8, 3:15 PM, I am at 6,933 words. That is woefully behind. I'm not too stressed yet, though I'm definitely not satisfied at this point. I'm planning to catch up to the minimum suggested word count this weekend! We'll see how that goes.

xoxo
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...