1.01.2013

Hello, 2013



2012 was a good year. In 2012, I started scrapbooking. I started with a Smash Book, tried my hand at making some greeting cards, and eventually graduated to full-page layouts. I made an attempt at Project 365 and lasted for about 10 weeks. I tried to live with the word "focus" in mind. I created and launched an art journal class with one of my favorite online-turned-real-life friends. I participated in a couple of fun craft swaps. I made a bunch of pages in my art journal. I spent two weeks finally living my dream of visiting New York City in the summer. I re-designed my blog and launched it with a new name and a new look. I bought a DSLR and started learning about photography. I started Project Life, my own way. I started my sophomore year at UNT. I dressed up in a few fun costumes. I officially finished being a teenager. I wrote 25,000 words of a novel. I had an amazing Christmas full of family and friends and all-around generosity. I rang in the new year surrounded by family and fun.

In 2013, I will try to find the "peace" in my life. I will visit Disney World with my best friend. I will celebrate four years of a wonderful relationship. I will continue to document my adventures in my Project Life album, my regular scrapbook album, and my art journal. I will finish another year in college. I will turn 21. I will write more, read more, and love more. And I will have the best time doing it all.

xoxo
Emily

1 comments:

Marthy Watson said...

Hi Emily
I am also venturing into the yearly journaling..... I am a school teacher and on holiday at the moment. My fear is that I will not be able to continue with the project because of the business of life.
Anyway good luck with your venture. I will follow you progress.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...