2.20.2013

Project Life Catch Up: August 12-18, 2012

Yup, I'm still way behind in my Project Life album. But I have photos printed through last Christmas, and I'm determined to at least finish out 2012, even if it takes me all of 2013! So here is the week of August 12-18, 2012.

Supplies: Recollections patterned paper, cardstock, Studio G and Studio Calico stamps

Lots of photos that week, which is great, because it's been so long that I've mostly forgotten what happened! So I've got just a bit of journaling and some short photo captions. Nothing super exciting this week, so it's pretty simple.

I'm actually learning that a lot of working on Project Life means, for me, just doing it. And that means keeping it simple. I love how some people have gorgeous, elaborate Project Life pages, with each pocket containing a tiny layout all its own, but that's not how it works for me. I'm really falling in love with my pages of bright colors and clean, open spaces. I do some of the same things each week: stamping, outlining, matting photos. But it's still fun for me, I love how my pages turn out, and it's beginning to take less and less time to get each week done. And that's perfect when you're this behind!

You can see all of my Project Life pages here.

xoxo
Emily

2 comments:

Megan Anderson said...

I love that you used repetition of elements (the photo sizes and the labels). I think that the "little scrapbook pages on each pocket" often look cool on their own, but they can also make the layout over all look like a big cluttered mess. Yours looks cohesive and intentional!

Fleur smith said...

Great PL pages, I like the nice clean design :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...